Services On-Site Drop-Off Remote New PCs Used PCs Repair Maintenance Laptops Upgrades Set-Up Revovery Networking Training Macintosh Linux Web Design Falt-Rate PC Wipe PC Restore Screen Fix Wireless
Remote Support and Repair
I try to make my services as convenient as possible for you by offering to drive out to your location in the Eugene-Springfield area. But what if you're on the road, away from home, or even live outside the area, and aren't available for a personal visit? That is why I have announced my remote support services. By downloading and opening a small file, You can give me access to operate and repair your computer from anywhere in the world that has a high-speed internet connection.
What you need:
- A computer that starts up - I can't log into it if it will not boot!
- An internet connection - Cable, DSL, or Fiber preferred. WiMax and LTE will work, but may present occasional difficulties. Satellite and dial-up are usually not fast enough for me to effectively provide remote services.
- Remote support software - Download it below!
To request this service:
1. Set up an appointment by calling me at (541) 357-7349 or e-mailing me at this link.
2. Before the appointment, turn on your computer and make sure it is connected to the internet.
3. Download the above software to an easy-to-access location like your desktop.
4. During the appointment, open up the software by double-clicking on it. No installation is necessary on a PC. On a Mac, follow the simple instructions to install.
5. When prompted, click the Allow button, and I will then have access to control and repair your computer!